Friday, July 19, 2013

Mugen on Spacetime (by Dogson)

"... Kokoro has taught me about elegance and simplicity. My inner archetype is a diffuse awareness of purified energy, which I call sl33n or simply 133. It's the energy of refinement, of totality, prime directive, which resonates at the highest level of ability (from a rational/linear perspective) or at the energetic center of things (from a nonlinear / intuitive perspective). Kokoro's basic math basically elminates all variables except for the 133 remainder. By hooking myself up to various sensors and biofeedback machines, I can EXPORT my own physical and mental vibrations and see the difference between my thoughts and feelings, and their 133 remainder. I cannot yet directly input that back into myself - Grayson's working on that - but I can look at the difference and model myself after it. 

My own image of who I would be once I reach kokoro within my own heart, once my vibration becomes that 133 ideal is, simply, everything. This has more to do with influence and mirage than it does with a specific image or identity. I think in terms of systems operations and utility and in optimization. If you want to eat a meal, you only need a knife and fork, or better yet remove even those utensils and use your hands. Go directly to the data. Many people think they need to stockpile hundreds or thousands of knives and forks, and in so doing they lose the ability to move around their own house. 

This is a metaphor for running one's mind. At 133 I see myself always in motion, in totally efficient motion, connecting with many people, explaining things in very simple ways with great effect. I see my language as perfected. I see myself uniting the dialects of the Japanese people. I'm struggling with cross-cultural boundaries right now, and what it means to be Asian versus American, for instance, or African versus Swedish, and what that looks like on the data level. These are larger processes I don't have adequate data sets to compile yet, but we're working on it. Regardless, every action I take is toward that 133 ideal, every breath, every step, my posture, the way I focus my mind on my next thought, allowing the entity within myself to completely dissolve and shape into the container of my activity. And this actual dropping-off of my own ideas and images is what allows me to merge with my surroundings perfectly. 

The difficulty - which is what I have kokoro working on - is why we are in the moment in the first place. What is linear time, or the illustion of linear time - and what is absolute, or space? Why do we have two words for these things, space and time, and why have they been combined into one word, spacetime, when no one has that absolute experience?"

--Mugen, Cockfighter's Ghost IV  (Ghostland)

No comments:

Post a Comment